Wages, Unemployment and Population Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Oxford, Department of Economics in its series Economics Series Working Papers with number 99122.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
population growth ; labour market ; unemployment;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002.
"Labor Supply Dynamics, Umemployment and Human Capital Investments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasmer, E., 1998. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Papers 651, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Seminar Papers 651, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8943, Sciences Po.
- E Wasmer, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marika Karanassou & Dennis J. Snower, 2004.
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(3), pages 297-317, 08.
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011.
"Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Bande Ramudo & Melchor Fernández Fernández & Víctor Montuenga Gómez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0044, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2012.
"Migration, trade and unemployment,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(4), pages 1-40.
- Heid, Benedikt & Larch, Mario, 2011. "Migration, trade and unemployment," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Benedikt Heid & Mario Larch, 2011. "Migration, Trade and Unemployment," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 115, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2001.
"Institutions and Macroeconomic Performance: Central Bank Independence, Labour Market Institutions and the Perspectives for Inflation and Employment in the European Monetary Union,"
18880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2001. "Institutions and macroeconomic performance: Central bank independence, labour market institutions and the perspectives for inflation and employment in the European Monetary Union," WSI Discussion Papers 95, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung.
- Andrew Glyn, 1995.
"Social Democracy and Full Employment,"
Nordic Journal of Political Economy,
Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 109-126.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1995. "Social democracy and full employment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti, 2005.
"Is Perfection Optimal? Employment and Product Market Competition,"
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella, 2000. "Is perfection optimal? Employment and product market competition," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 00-304, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- E. Wasmer, 1998. "Can labour supply explain the rise in unemployment and intergroup wage inequality in the OECD?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20245, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baghli, M. & Brunhes-Lesage, V. & De bandt, O. & Fraisse, H. & Villetelle, J-P., 2004. "MASCOTTE: Model for AnalySing and foreCasting shOrT TErm developments," Working papers 106, Banque de France.
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2011. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1122, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Wise).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.