Nanotechnology for Green Innovation
AbstractThe paper brings together information collected through discussions and projects undertaken by the OECD Working Party on Nanotechnology (WPN) relevant to the development and use of nanotechnology for green innovation. It relies in particular on preliminary results from the WPN project on the Responsible Development of Nanotechnology and on conclusions from a symposium, organised by the OECD WPN together with the United States National Nanotechnology Initiative, which took place in March 2012 in Washington DC, United States, on Assessing the Economic Impact of Nanotechnology. It also draws on material from the four background papers that were developed for the symposium.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by OECD Publishing in its series OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers with number 5.
Date of creation: 14 Jun 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-10-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2013-10-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013.
"Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
13-069, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," NBER Working Papers 19763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik & Jeremy Greenwood, 2013. "Buy, Keep or Sell: Economic Growth and the Market for Ideas," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 21, Economie d'Avant Garde.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.