Comparison of Alternative Functional Forms in Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 586.
Date of creation: Feb 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Rossi, Peter E., 1985. "Comparison of alternative functional forms in production," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 345-361.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thompson, Gary D., 1988. "Choice Of Flexible Functional Forms: Review And Appraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- R. Banker & W. Cooper & E. Grifell-Tajté & Jesús Pastor & Paul Wilson & Eduardo Ley & C. Lovell, 1994. "Validation and generalization of DEA and its uses," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 249-314, December.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2011. "Subjective model selection rules versus passive model selection rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 459-472, January.
- Drake, Leigh & Simper, Richard, 2002. "Economies of scale in UK building societies: A re-appraisal using an entry/exit model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2365-2382.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.