Martingales and Stochastic Integrals in the Theory of Continous Trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 454.
Date of creation: Jan 1981
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dudenhausen, Antje & Erik Schloegl & Lutz Schloegl, 1999.
"Robustness of Gaussian Hedges and the Hedging of Fixed Income Derivatives,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
422, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 1999.
- A. Dudenhausen & Erik Schlögl & L. Schlögl, 1999. "Robustness of Gaussian Hedges and the Hedging of Fixed Income Derivatives," Research Paper Series 19, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tebaldi, Claudio, 2005. "Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1287-1312, August.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 1997. "The Random-Time Binomial Model," Finance 9711005, EconWPA, revised 29 Nov 1998.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- B. Gao J. Huang, . "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-002, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Matthias Fengler, 2009.
"Arbitrage-free smoothing of the implied volatility surface,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 417-428.
- Matthias R. Fengler, 2005. "Arbitrage-Free Smoothing of the Implied Volatility Surface," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dietmar Leisen, 2004. "Mixed Lognormal Distributions for Derivatives Pricing and Risk-Management," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 48, Society for Computational Economics.
- Schweizer,Martin, . "Variance optimal hedging in discrete time," Discussion Paper Serie B 247, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerald H.L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2008. "Hedge Portfolios in Markets with Price Discontinuities," Research Paper Series 218, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gerald Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2011.
"Exchange Options Under Jump-Diffusion Dynamics,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 245-276.
- Leisen, Dietmar P.J., . "Stock Evolution under Stochastic Volatility: A Discrete Approach," Discussion Paper Serie B 407, University of Bonn, Germany, revised May 1999.
- Paola Zerilli, 2007.
"Option Pricing and Spikes in Volatility: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis,"
07/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paola Zerilli, 2005. "Option pricing and spikes in volatility: theoretical and empirical analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 76, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Christa Cuchiero & Josef Teichmann, 2014. "A convergence result for the Emery topology and a variant of the proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," Papers 1406.5414, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.