Blackwell Optimality in Markov Decision Processes with Partial Observation
AbstractWe prove the existence of Blackwell epsilon-optimal strategies in finite Markov Decision Processes with partial observation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 1292.
Date of creation: Apr 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-10-05 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2009. "Periodic stopping games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Kalai, Ehud & Solan, Eilon, 2003. "Randomization and simplification in dynamic decision-making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 251-264, August.
- Abraham Neyman & Sylvain Sorin, 2010. "Repeated games with public uncertain duration process," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 29-52, March.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.