Inequality, Market Structure, and Growth: A Neo-Schumpeterian Perspective
AbstractThis paper aims to examine the relationships between inequality and growth, emphasising the role of a product market, its market structure and technological innovation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford in its series Economics Papers with number 112.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nuff.ox.ac.uk/economics/
ECONOMIC GROWTH; SOCIAL JUSTICE; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT; TECHNOLOGY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.