Employment Security and European Labour Demand: A Panel Study Across 16 Industries
AbstractNo PDF version is available. Please contact the NIESR Publications Office to order a free hard copy of this Discussion Paper.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Economic and Social Research in its series NIESR Discussion Papers with number 194.
Date of creation: May 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street Smith Square London SW1P 3HE
Web page: http://niesr.ac.uk
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Troy Matheson & James Mitchell & Brian Silverstone, 2007. "Nowcasting and predicting data revisions in real time using qualitative panel survey data," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2013.
"Efficient Aggregation Of Panel Qualitative Survey Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 580-603, 06.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2011. "Efficient Aggregation of Panel Qualitative Survey Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/53, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Olivier Biau & Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Nicolas Ferrari, 2007. "Individual Responses to Business Tendency Surveys and the Forecasting of Manufacturing Production," Economie et Statistique, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, vol. 395, pages 91-116, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Communications Manager).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.