Two-Stage Bargaining and Minimum Wages in a Dual Labour Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Nottingham, School of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 97/4.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: School of Economics University of Nottingham University Park Nottingham NG7 2RD
Phone: (44) 0115 951 5620
Fax: (0115) 951 4159
Web page: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, 1997.
"Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market,"
97-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark A. & Staehr, Karsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000. "Two-stage bargaining with coverage extension in a dual labour market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 181-200, January.
- Mark A. Roberts & Karsten Stæhr & Torben Tranæs, . "Two-Stage Bargaining with Coverage Extension in a Dual Labour Market," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-28, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, . "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.