שלמי תודה לשופטים בשנת 2008
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Insurance Institute of Israel in its series Working Papers with number 984.
Date of creation: Jan 1900
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 2008. "The subprime turmoil: what’s old, what’s new, and what’s next," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 19-110.
- Dacuycuy, Lawrence B, 2009. "Best practices in fostering migration opportunities : do they work?," ILO Working Papers 431867, International Labour Organization.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(1), pages 1-296.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Monetary policy and economic performance of West African Monetary Zone Countries," MPRA Paper 4308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon P. Nelson, 2013. "Does Heavy Drinking by Adults Respond to Higher Alcohol Prices and Taxes? A Survey and Assessment," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 43(3), pages 265-291, December.
- Blisard, Noel & Smallwood, David & Lutz, Steve, 1999. "Food Cost Indexes for Low-Income Households and the General Population," Technical Bulletins 156813, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2012. "How integrated are the exchange markets of the Baltic Sea Region? An examination of market pressure and its contagion," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 109-122, December.
- Stefano Tijerina, 2012. "The Role of Canadian Financial Institutions in the Development of Colombia’s Financial Markets, 1896-1939," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2009. "Using monetary policy to stabilize economic activity," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 245-296.
- Chang, Ying-Pe, 1954. "Bark Structure of North American Conifers," Technical Bulletins 156744, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- M., A. L., 1930. "Factors Affecting the Mechanical Application of Fertilizers to the Soil," Technical Bulletins 162718, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2011.
"Role Reversal in Global Finance,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Role reversal in global finance," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 339-390.
- Tchipev, Plamen D, 2010. "In the eye of the storm: challenging the reform of financial system," MPRA Paper 39748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martha J. Bailey, 2013.
"Fifty Years of Family Planning: New Evidence on the Long-Run Effects of Increasing Access to Contraception,"
NBER Working Papers
19493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martha J. Bailey, 2013. "Fifty Years of Family Planning: New Evidence on the Long-Run Effects of Increasing Access to Contraception," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(1 (Spring), pages 341-409.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2008. "The panic of 2007," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 131-262.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Wagner’s Law in Saudi Arabia 1970 - 2012: An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.