Generalized Chow Tests for Structural Change: a Coordinate-Free Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques in its series Cahiers de recherche with number 8128.
Length: 15P. pages
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7
Phone: (514) 343-6540
Fax: (514) 343-5831
Web page: http://www.sceco.umontreal.ca
More information through EDIRC
Analyse de Regression ; Econometrie ; Mathematiques;
Other versions of this item:
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1982. "Generalized Chow Tests for Structural Change: A Coordinate-Free Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 565-75, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandil, Magda & Woods, Jeffrey G., 1995. "A cross-industry examination of the Lucas misperceptions model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-76.
- Joshua E. Greene & Magda E. Kandil, 2002. "The Impact of Cyclical Factors on the U.S. Balance of Payments," IMF Working Papers 02/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Magda Kandil, 2006. "Asymmetric Effects Of Aggregate Demand Shocks Across U.S. Industries: Evidence And Implications," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 259-283, Spring.
- Magda Kandil, 2010. "Demand shocks and the cyclical behavior of the real wage: Some international evidence," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 135-158, May.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Ida Aghdas, 2003. "The effects of dollar appreciation on sectoral labor market adjustments: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 89-117.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Aghdas, 2002. "Exchange rate fluctuations and disaggregated economic activity in the US: theory and evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Kandil, Magda, 1998. "Supply-Side Asymmetry and the Non-Neutrality of Demand Fluctuations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 785-809, October.
- Kandil, Magda, 2007. "The wage-price spiral: International evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 212-240.
- Quiroga, Sonia & Iglesias, Ana, 2009. "A comparison of the climate risks of cereal, citrus, grapevine and olive production in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 91-100, June.
- Magda Kandil, 2004. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations And Economic Activity In Developing Countries: Theory And Evidence," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 85-108, June.
- Kandil, Magda, 2006. "Variation in the effects of government spending shocks with methods of financing: Evidence from the U.S," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 463-486.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010. "Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
- Magda E. Kandil, 2000.
"Demand-Side Stabilization Policies: What is the Evidence of Their Potential?,"
IMF Working Papers
00/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Kandil, Magda, 2009. "Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 261-276.
- Kandil, Magda, 1995. "Cyclical fluctuations across industries of the United States: Evidence and implications," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 17-37, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.