The lighting fixtures market in Central Eastern Europe
AbstractThis report offers an analysis of the lighting fixtures market in eight Central-Eastern European countries, providing lighting fixtures industry statistics (production and consumption, imports exports) and information on distribution channels, lighting sources, productivity. The report also analyses sales data and market shares of 50 among the top manufacturers in this area and of the major players in each country considered. Lighting fixtures industry production is broken down by segment (residential lighting, commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting). Trend of employment and turnover per employee in a sample of companies is also included. The analysis of lighting fixtures distribution channels by country covers: direct sales, light specialists, small/medium retailers, furniture chains, department stores, wholesalers, DIY, mail order and e-commerce. Trend of exports and imports, by country and by geographical area, is given together with a breakdown of exports and imports by segment. Addresses of about 200 lighting fixture companies operating in Central-Eastern Europe are also included. Countries covered: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S39.
Length: 123 pages
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.