The kitchen furniture market in Russia
AbstractCSIL has been studying the kitchen furniture market in Russia and Central Eastern Europe for almost 10 years and for the second time published a special report on the Russian kitchen furniture market. This edition of the Report analyses production, distribution, consumption, trade, competition for one or the most challenging markets for this sector, providing kitchen furniture production and consumption statistics and trends, as well as import and export data. The survey involved collecting information from approximately 100 sector companies either through active participation (direct replies to an interview or completion of a questionnaire) or from company balance sheets, figures and estimates. Information on the competitive system include sales data and market shares of 70 among the top manufacturers in this area (Russian, German, Italian kitchen furniture players). Highlights on distribution channels are given. The Report shows also a wide range of data on macro-economic indicators (new houses, weddings...) and appliance data. The report covers both kitchen furniture and the built-in appliances sold through this channel. A list of 200 among the most important retailers selling kitchen furniture in Russia, (from middle to luxury end) and an address list of the major players in the kitchen furniture industry in Russia are included.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S25RU.
Length: 78 pages
Date of creation: May 2013
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-10-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-10-02 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.