The office furniture market in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania
AbstractThis report offers a comprehensive picture of the office furniture sector in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania, providing trends in office furniture production and consumption, office furniture imports and exports. Office furniture distribution channels are also examined. For each country the main economic indicators are provided. A two years forecast is included. Office furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and geographical area. The office furniture supply structure is analyzed, with data on companies and employment. Short profiles are provided for the main office furniture companies, with data on office furniture sales and market shares of the leading local producers and of the main foreign manufacturers operating in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania. The analysis of office furniture distribution channels covers: specialized and non-specialized dealers, large scale distribution, direct sales, mail order. Data on the major office furniture distributors are provided.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) in its series CSIL reports with number S08.
Length: 102 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.