Le déclassement à la sortie du chômage
AbstractThis research focuses on the gap between the last employment and the new job at the exit of unemployment in the "Sortants de l'ANPE" survey of ANPE/DARES (5 548 persons). Many people are downgrading because their skills level is higher than the level of the job's qualification (matching between qualifications and socio-economic group). Does downgrading mean a lock-in position or a start to a new positioning ? This approach suggests that the combination of mobility and downgrading at the exit of unemployment is an important phenomenon. One can suggest that either relegate positions could characterize a transitional period, or could risk to be lasting.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number r07044.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Labour market; unemployment; employment; mobility; downgrading.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mireille Bruyère & Laurence Lizé, 2008. "Passé professionnel et sécurité des trajectoires. Une exploitation de l'enquête FQP de 2003," Post-Print halshs-00305415, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.