Conditional Probabilities and Other Measures Based on Gross Flows Data for Australian Females
AbstractIn this paper, we produce some information derived from data on the gross flows of females between different labour market states in Australia. The data are monthly and seasonally adjusted to reveal underlying trends more clearly. We begin with a brief overview of the labour market for females over the period 1980:08-1997:07.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 641.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
LABOUR MARKET ; AUSTRALIA ; WOMEN;
Other versions of this item:
- Dixon, R., 1997. "Conditional Probabilities and Other Measures Based on Gross Flows Data for Australian Males," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 595, The University of Melbourne.
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.