Modelling Optimal Retirement Decisions in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of Melbourne in its series Department of Economics - Working Papers Series with number 464.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, The University of Melbourne, 5th Floor, Economics and Commerce Building, Victoria, 3010, Australia
Phone: +61 3 8344 5289
Fax: +61 3 8344 6899
Web page: http://www.economics.unimelb.edu.au
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC MODELS; RETIREMENT;
Other versions of this item:
- Atkinson, M E & Creedy, John, 1996. "Modelling Optimal Retirement Decisions in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(66), pages 39-59, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret E. Atkinson & John Creedy & David M. Knox, 1999. "Some implications of changing the tax basis for pension funds," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(2), pages 189-203, June.
- M. Atkinson & John Creedy & David Knox, 1999. "Alternative Retirement Income Arrangements and Lifetime Income Inequality: Lessons From Australia," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 103-117, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marisa Cerantola).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.