La compliance nell’attuazione della direttiva Mifid
AbstractCompliance is a matter of culture. Therefore, it should not be a surprise that the change is still at the beginning at any level of the management of the Compliance System. This path is made even harder by inconsistencies in the regulations that constrain the Intermediaries to perform in a context that is not coherent and generates, among others, inappropriate costs. The strategic and organizational way for Compliance, begun with the objective to create value, requires that each actor (Authorities, intermediaries, people) for his own responsibility, cooperate to set the proper conditions for a common cultural growth around a scale of values, that mist be declared, shared and easily identifiable.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 2009-35.
Date of creation: 07 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Compliance; Mifid; Consob; Banca d'italia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.