Issues in the measurement of price indices: a new measure of inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 2002-09.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2002
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baumgartner, Josef & Glatzer, Ernst & Rumler, Fabio & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2005.
"How frequently do consumer prices change in Austria? Evidence from micro CPI data,"
Working Paper Series
0523, European Central Bank.
- Glatzer, Ernst & Rumler, Fabio & Baumgartner, Josef & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2005. "How Frequently Do Consumer Prices Change in Austria? Evidence from Micro CPI Data," Working Papers 101, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fabio Rumler & Alfred Stiglbauer & Josef Baumgartner, 2011.
"Patterns and Determinants of Price Changes: Analysing Individual Consumer Prices in Austria,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 336-350, 08.
- Josef Baumgartner & Ernst Glatzer & Fabio Rumler & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2006. "Patterns and Determinants of Price Changes: Analysing Individual Consumer Prices in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 277, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.