I sistemi di assicurazione contro la disoccupazione: un' analisi comparata
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 1995-02.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Florio & R. LUCCHETTI & F. QUAGLIA, 1998. "Grandi e piccole imprese nel Centro-Nord e nel Mezzogiorno: un modello empirico dell'impatto occupazionale nel lungo periodo," Departmental Working Papers 1998-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- M. Florio, 1998. "Economic Theory, Russia and the Fading "Washington Consensus"," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 1998. "Planning Contracts in Southern Italy, 1986-1997: a Prelimary Evaluation," Departmental Working Papers 1998-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giuseppe Bognetti, 1999. "Nuove forme di gestione dei servizi pubblici," Departmental Working Papers 1999-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.