Measurement of Nontariff Barriers. (Excerpt: table of Contents and Chapter 1)
AbstractIn this study, done for the OECD, we assess currently available methods for quantifying nontariff barriers (NTBs) and make recommendations as to those methods that can be most effectively employed. We focus both on the conceptual issues arising in the measurement of the different types of NTBs and on the applied research that has been carried out in studies prepared by country members of the OECD Pilot Group and others seeking to quantify NTBs.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 395.
Length: 2 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
TARIFFS ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.