Random Field Models of Microeconomic Dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0516.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M., 1994.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 401-433, September.
- Radner, Roy, 1973. "Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 68-90, February.
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, . "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Weisbuch, Gerard & Kirman, Alan & Herreiner, Dorothea, 2000.
"Market Organisation and Trading Relationships,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 411-36, April.
- Polterovich, V M, 1983. "Equilibrium Trajectories of Economic Growth," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 693-729, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2001.
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1914, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1987. "Optimal growth in a stochastic environment: Some sensitivity and turnpike results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 116-133, October.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2001. "Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 459-502, March.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Vyatscheslavovitsch Greenwood & Priscilla Edson, 1992. "Markov fields over countable partially ordered sets: Extrema and splitting," Discussion Paper Serie A 371, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Brock, William A & Durlauf, Steven N, 2001.
"Discrete Choice with Social Interactions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 235-60, April.
- Alan Kirman, 1997. "The economy as an evolving network," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-353.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Allen, Beth, 1982. "Some Stochastic Processes of Interdependent Demand and Technological Diffusion of an Innovation Exhibiting Externalities among Adopters," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 595-608, October.
- Amir, Rabah & Evstigneev, Igor, 1999. "Stochastic Version Of Polterovich'S Model: Exponential Turnpike Theorems For Equilibrium Paths," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 149-166, June.
- Bewley, Truman, 1982. "An integration of equilibrium theory and turnpike theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 233-267, September.
- Brock, William A & Mirman, Leonard J, 1973. "Optimal Economic Growth and Uncertainty: The No Discounting Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 560-73, October.
- Horst, Ulrich & Scheinkman, Jose A., 2006.
"Equilibria in systems of social interactions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 44-77, September.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- U. Horst & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2010. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000119, David K. Levine.
- Verbrugge, Randal, 2003. "Interactive-Agent Economies: An Elucidative Framework And Survey Of Results," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 424-472, June.
- Bewley, Truman F., 1981. "Stationary equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-295, April.
- Lux, Thomas, 1998. "The socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets: interacting agents, chaos, and the fat tails of return distributions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 143-165, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.