Non-cooperative Versus Cooperative R & D with Endogenous Spillover
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0108.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khazabi, Massoud, 2004. "Innovation and cooperation with horizontal spillovers," MPRA Paper 39497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khazabi, Massoud & Quyen, Nguyen, 2011. "R&D Spillovers, Innovation, and Entry," MPRA Paper 39460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2003. "Following the Follower in the Innovation Game," IDEI Working Papers 216, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Claude Crampes & Corinne Langinier, 2009.
"Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 249-268.
- Crampes, Claude & Langinier, Corinne, 2005. "Are Intellectual Property Rights Detrimental to Innovation?," Staff General Research Papers 12267, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Khazabi, Massoud & Quyen, Nguyen, 2008. "Competition and innovation with horizontal R&D spillovers," MPRA Paper 39453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.