Unions and Firms Agglomeration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 0104.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2005.
"On monopolistic competition and optimal product diversity: a comment on cost structure and workers' rents,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre M. Picard & Eric Toulemonde, 2005. "On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: a Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- P M Picard & E Toulemonde, 2005. "On Monopolistic Competition and Optimal Product Diversity: A Comment on Cost Structure and Workers' Rents," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0518, Economics, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.