Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets: Applications to optimized trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Lester Ingber in its series Lester Ingber Papers with number 96nf.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lester Ingber, 2000.
"High-resolution path-integral development of financial options,"
- Ingber, Lester, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 529-558.
- L. Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Lester Ingber Papers 00hr, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "ASA-README included with ASA code," Lester Ingber Papers 93as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Canonical momenta indicators of financial markets and neocortical EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 96cm, Lester Ingber.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber.
- Lester Ingber & Radu Paul Mondescu, 2000.
"Optimization of Trading Physics Models of Markets,"
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2003. "Automated internet trading based on optimized physics models of markets," Lester Ingber Papers 03ai, Lester Ingber.
- Robert Pereira, 2000.
"Genetic Algorithm Optimisation for Finance and Investment,"
2000.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Pereira, Robert, 2000. "Genetic Algorithm Optimisation for Finance and Investments," MPRA Paper 8610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.