Evidence needs for licensing and reimbursement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds in its series Working Papers with number 1301.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Phone: Charles Thackrah Building, 101 Clarendon Road, LEEDS LS9 2LJ
Fax: +44 (0) 113 343 3470
Web page: http://medhealth.leeds.ac.uk/auhe
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allan Wailoo & Aki Tsuchiya & Christopher McCabe, 2009. "Weighting Must Wait: Incorporating Equity Concerns into Cost-Effectiveness Analysis May Take Longer than Expected," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 27(12), pages 983-989.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Christopher J. McCabe & Tania Stafinski & Richard Edlin & Devidas Menon, 2010. "Access with Evidence Development Schemes: A Framework for Description and Evaluation," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 28(2), pages 143-152.
- Jan Abel Olsen & Richard D. Smith, 2001. "Theory versus practice: a review of 'willingness-to-pay' in health and health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Veale).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.