The Product and pollution control: A formal analysis
AbstractEconomists worries about the potencial exhaustion of natural resources and the deterioration of the environment as well as its effects upon present and future generations welfare have led to disputes as for the relevancy of having as the only goal a long run economic growth without parallel goals in the environmental arena. Duch a dispute has not been useless. Many works have emerged living an important role to the environment in economic thinking. This article deals with cost-benefit analysis of optimum contamination control designs based on Dasgupta´s work (1982).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía in its series Grupo Microeconomía Aplicada with number 010.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.udea.edu.co/portal/page/portal/portal/A.InformacionInstitucional/H.UnidadesAcademicas/A.Facultades/CienciasEconomicas
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Apartado Aéreo 1226, Medellín - Colombia
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1994. "Instrumentos de politica para el control de la contaminacion en los paises en desarrollo," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 40, pages 215-253, Enero Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.