Swiss Competition Policy in the Last Decade
AbstractThis paper provides a critical review of the competition policy implemented under the 1985 law.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP in its series Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) with number 9611.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: May 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economic Policy in Switzerland, Ph. Bacchetta & W. Wasserfallen eds, MacMillan, 1997
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, Internef, CH-1015 Lausanne
Phone: ++41 21 692.33.64
Fax: ++41 21 692.33.05
Web page: http://www.hec.unil.ch/deep/publications/cahiers/series
More information through EDIRC
competition policy; Switzerland; political economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forslid, Rikard & Häckner , Jonas & Muren, Astri, 2005.
"When do Countries Introduce Competition Policy?,"
Research Papers in Economics
2005:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Buehler Stefan & Kaiser Christian & Jaeger Franz, 2005.
"Competition Policy and Exit Rates: Evidence from Switzerland,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, November.
- Stefan Buehler & Christian Kaiser & Franz Jaeger, 2004. "Competition Policy and Exit Rates: Evidence from Switzerland," SOI - Working Papers 0405, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudine Delapierre Saudan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.