Competition in the European Banking Industry : An Aggregate Structural Model of Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP in its series Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) with number 9410.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Jul 1994
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in The International Journal of Industrial Organization, vol. 17(7), October 1999, pp. 1059-74
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, Internef, CH-1015 Lausanne
Phone: ++41 21 692.33.64
Fax: ++41 21 692.33.05
Web page: http://www.hec.unil.ch/deep/publications/cahiers/series
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Utrero González, 2003.
"Banking Regulation, Institutional Framework and Capital Structure: International Evidence from Industry Data,"
CSEF Working Papers
111, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Utrero-Gonzalez, Natalia, 2007. "Banking regulation, institutional framework and capital structure: International evidence from industry data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 481-506, September.
- Vesala, Jukka, 1998. "Delivery Networks and Pricing Behaviour in Banking: An Empirical Investigation Using Finnish Data," Research Discussion Papers 18/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Matutes, Carmen & Vives, Xavier, 1995.
"Imperfect Competition, Risk Taking, and Regulation in Banking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matutes, Carmen & Vives, Xavier, 2000. "Imperfect competition, risk taking, and regulation in banking," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-34, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudine Delapierre Saudan).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.