Micro Data and General Equilibrium Models
AbstractWe survey methods for using micro data in the calibration of dynamic general equilibrium models.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 99-10.
Length: 144 pages + tables
Date of creation: Jun 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Taylor, J., M. Woodford (eds.): Handbook of Macroeconomics, Vol. 1A. Amsterdam, North Holland, 1999
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Øster Farimagsgade 5, Building 26, DK-1353 Copenhagen K., Denmark
Phone: (+45) 35 32 30 10
Fax: +45 35 32 30 00
Web page: http://www.econ.ku.dk
More information through EDIRC
calibration; dynamic general equilibrium; microeconometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.