A Note on Transversality Conditions
AbstractWe derive a new transversality condition (which we prove to be necessary) for a class of infinite horizon optimal control problems.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University in its series Discussion Paper Series with number 144.
Length: 8 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2-1 Rokkodai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501 JAPAN
Phone: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Fax: +81-(0)78 803 7059
Web page: http://www.rieb.kobe-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
More information through EDIRC
Transversality condition; Optimal control theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuong Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2007.
"Optimal Control in Infinite Horizon Problems: A Sobolev Space Approach,"
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 497-509, September.
- LE VAN, CUONG & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & SAGLAM, Cagri, . "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems: A Sobolev space approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1956, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LE VAN, Cuong & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2004. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems: A Sobolev space approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2004089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cuong Le Van & Raouf Boucekkine & Cagri Saglam, 2005. "Optimal control in infinite horizon problems : a Sobolev space approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.