Does international cereal trade save water?: the impact of virtual water trade on global water use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Research Reports with number H035342.
Length: v, 32p.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Cereals / Trade policy / Water use / Irrigation water / Productivity / Evapotranspiration / Water scarcity / Water conservation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact Of The South-North Water Transfer Project In China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers FNU-117, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2006.
- Dik Roth & Jeroen Warner, 2008. "Virtual water: Virtuous impact? The unsteady state of virtual water," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 257-270, June.
- Hoekstra, Arjen Y. & Chapagain, Ashok K., 2007. "The water footprints of Morocco and the Netherlands: Global water use as a result of domestic consumption of agricultural commodities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 143-151, October.
- Gawel, Erik & Bernsen, Kristina, 2011. "What is wrong with virtual water trading?," UFZ Discussion Papers 1/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "A gravity model of virtual water trade," MPRA Paper 54124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Jesús Beltrán & Esther Velázquez, 2011. "Del metabolismo social al metabolismo hídrico," Documentos de Trabajo de la AsociaciÃ³n de EconomÃa EcolÃ³gica en EspaÃ±a 01_2011, Asociación de Economía Ecológica en España.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.