Modeling water resources management at the basin level: review and future directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H024075.
Length: ix, 59p.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Water quality / Water resources development / Agricultural production / River basin development / Mathematical models / Simulation models / Water allocation / Policy / Economic aspects / Hydrology / Reservoir operation / Groundwater management / Drainage / Conjunctive use / Surface water / GIS / Decision support systems / Optimization methods / Water supply;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Chebil, Ali & Frija, Aymen & Thabet, Chokri, 2010. "Irrigation water pricing between governmental policies and farmersâ€™ perception: Implications for green-houses horticultural production in Teboulba (Tunisia)," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin, 2012. "Transboundary Water Management: A joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 125063, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Márcia G. Alcoforado de Moraes & José Almir Cirilo & Yony Sampaio, 2004.
"Integração Dos Componentes Econômico E Hidrológico Na Modelagem De Alocação Ótima De Água Para Apoio A Gestão De Recursos Hídricos: Uma Aplicação Na Bacia Do Rio Pirapama,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
087, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Márcia G. Alcoforado de Moraes & Yony Sampaio & José Almir Cirilo, 2006. "Integraçãoo dos Componentes Econômico e Hidrológico na Modelagem de Alocação Ótima de Água para Apoio a Gestão de Recursos Hídricos: Uma Aplicação na Bacia do Rio Pirapama," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 331-364.
- Letcher, R.A. & Croke, B.F.W. & Jakeman, A.J. & Merritt, W.S., 2006. "An integrated modelling toolbox for water resources assessment and management in highland catchments: Model description," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 106-131, July.
- Cai, Ximing & McKinney, Daene C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2003. "Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1043-1066, June.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Karousakis, Katia, 2006. "Water Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions:Interdisciplinary Perspectives," MPRA Paper 38231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Ximing & McKinney, Daene C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2001. "Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management: concepts, methodology, and application to the Aral Sea region," EPTD discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.