Simon's Grand Theme and the Economics of Organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School in its series IVS/CBS Working Papers with number 2001-9.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cbs.dk/forskning_viden/fakulteter_institutter_centre/institutter/oekonomi/ivs/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2001-09-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2001-09-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2001-09-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukasz, Hardt, 2009. "The history of transaction cost economics and its recent developments," MPRA Paper 17989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012.
"Herbert Simon: bounded rationality y teoría de las organizaciones
[Herbert Simon: bounded rationality and organizations theory]," MPRA Paper 38686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Economics and Rationality of organizations: an approach to the work of Herbert A. Simon," MPRA Paper 21811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J. Petur Joensen) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask J. Petur Joensen to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.