Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5149.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1997
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Agribusiness 1997, vol. 15 no. 1
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roe, Brian E. & Stockberger, Aaron, 2004. "Explaining Economic Linkages Between Farms And Local Communities: Looking Beyond Farm Size," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20208, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001.
"Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture,"
2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah
36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah, 2012. "What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134718, Agricultural Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.