General, Process-Oriented Model for Two Competing Plant Species (A)
Abstractabstract currently unavailable
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 483.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1992
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers 1992, vol. 35 no. 3, pp. 801-810
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia, 2008. "Risk and Return for Bioenergy Crops under Alternative Contracting Arrangements," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ascough II, J.C. & Andales, A.A. & Sherrod, L.A. & McMaster, G.S. & Hansen, N.C. & DeJonge, K.C. & Fathelrahman, E.M. & Ahuja, L.R. & Peterson, G.A. & Hoag, D.L., 2010. "Simulating landscape catena effects in no-till dryland agroecosystems using GPFARM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 569-584, October.
- Kiniry, James R. & Bean, Brent & Xie, Yun & Chen, Pei-yu, 2004. "Maize yield potential: critical processes and simulation modeling in a high-yielding environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 45-56, October.
- Timmons, David, 2013. "Social Cost of Biomass Energy from Switchgrass in Western Massachusetts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & He, Lixia & Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Willis, Kaelin, 2008. "Estimating Agricultural Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production: Policy Implications for Water Demand and Quality," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gao, Yang & Duan, Aiwang & Qiu, Xinqiang & Liu, Zugui & Sun, Jingsheng & Zhang, Junpeng & Wang, Hezhou, 2010. "Distribution of roots and root length density in a maize/soybean strip intercropping system," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 199-212, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.