Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap
Abstractabstract currently unavailable
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 11267.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Empirical Economics 1988, vol. 13, pp. 141-154
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Prescott, David M & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3/4), pages 141-54.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Prescott, D. & Stengos, T., 1989. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootsrap," Staff General Research Papers 11280, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.