Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap
Abstractabstract currently unavailable
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 11267.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1988
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Empirical Economics 1988, vol. 13, pp. 141-154
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Prescott, David M & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3/4), pages 141-54.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Prescott, D. & Stengos, T., 1989. "Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootsrap," Staff General Research Papers 11280, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.