Determinants of Aggregate Primary Commodity Export Supply : Econometric Results from African Countries
AbstractThe literature of commodity supply functions is characterized by explanatory variables which are either current of lagged prices. This study not only underlines the existence of other equally or more important factors but also emphasize their explicit incorporation in estimation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social Studies in its series Working Papers - Money, Finance & Development with number 60.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
ECONOMETRICS ; STATISTICS ; EVALUATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saskia Scheffer).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.