Sudan'S Other Economy: Migrants'S Remittances, Capital Flight And Their Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social Studies in its series Working Papers - Money, Finance & Development with number 31.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
macroeconomics ; developing countries ; immigration;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Murinde, Victor, 2002. "Flight Capital and its Reversal for Development Financing," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kuhlman, Tom, 2000. "Forced migration : an economist's perspective," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saskia Scheffer).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.