The ICT Landscape in BRICS Countries: Lessons from Emerging Technologies (R&D, Innovation and Trade): Proceedings of the Second International Workshop held in Johannesburg, South Africa, on 5 October, 2011
AbstractThe Information Society Unit of the JRC-IPTS has been investigating the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector and its R&D in Asia for several years as an extension of the PREDICT research project. The workshop was organised as part of this on-going research to gather the most recent information on the growing role of BRICs Countries in the IT sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre in its series JRC-IPTS Working Papers with number JRC80745.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2013
Date of revision:
BRIC; Information and Communication Technologies; ICT industry;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-06-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ICT-2013-06-30 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-06-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-06-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-30 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Castillo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.