‘The Asian Rise in ICT R&D - Looking for Evidence’ - International Conference: 16 – 17 February, 2011, Brussels. Final Report
AbstractThe Information Society Unit of the JRC-IPTS has been investigating the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector and its R&D in Asia for several years as an extension of its research efforts for the PREDICT project. The conference was organised as part of this on-going research to gather the most recent information on the Asian ICT scene.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre in its series JRC-IPTS Working Papers with number JRC65454.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published
Global production network (GPN); global innovation network (GIN); ICT industry; Globalisation of technology; patent statistics; R&D internationalization; R&D location; role of Asia; international coooperation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Castillo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.