Influence de l’Économie Circulaire sur la performance et l’impact sociétal des entreprises
AbstractCircular economy is an economic model reconciling economy, environment preservation and local.employment. Our research aims to identify the societal impact indicators defined in CSR, which could measure the social impact of CE procedures. Our central hypothesis is that CE could contribute, under certain conditions, to improve the social performance of companies. Based on an exemplary CE case study, we present the first results allowing us to assert that CE, at a launch stage in our economy, could contribute significantly to the improvement of social performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Research, Ipag Business School in its series Working Papers with number 2014-133.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 25 Feb 2014
Date of revision:
Circular economy; social performance; indicators;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaël -Miguel JUILLARD & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "L’intégration de l’Economie Circulaire via les entreprises du secteur de l’énergie," Working Papers 2014-343, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- ACHABOU Akli & DEKHILI Sihem & HAMDOUN Mohamed, 2014. "L’intégration des entreprises des pays en développement dans les CGV permet-elle l’apprentissage environnemental ? Une application aux entreprises oléicoles tunisiennes," Working Papers 2014-496, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Ali Bouchrika & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Regulation of water demand in arid and semi-arid countries," Working Papers 2014-484, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dominique Bonet Fernandez & Gael-Miguel Juillard, 2014. "Key success factors for the integration of Circular economy by energy sector firms in the early 21st century? A research agenda," Working Papers 2014-483, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Annabelle Mourougane, 2014. "Estimating Shadow Prices Of Pollution In Oecd Economies," Working Papers 2014-479, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Annabelle Mourougane, 2014. "Adjusting Productivity For Pollution In Selected Asian Economies," Working Papers 2014-491, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Charlotte Wang, 2014. "La communication du concept d’Economie Circulaire et sa nouvelle définition : approche comparative France-Chine," Working Papers 2014-375, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alexandre Levillain & Dominique Bonet Fernandez, 2014. "Circular economy: what regulatory framework in France?," Working Papers 2014-482, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.