Revealed comparative advantage: An analysis for India and China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India in its series Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers with number 168.
Length: 91 Pages
Date of creation: Aug 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Web page: http://www.icrier.res.in
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarath Chandran, B.P., 2010. "Trade Complementarity and Similarity Between India and Asean Countries in the context of the RTA," MPRA Paper 29279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinoj, P. & Mathur, V.C., 2008. "Comparative Advantage of India in Agricultural Exports vis-a-vis Asia: A Post-reforms Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(1), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.