Regional Economic Development and Political Attitudes of the Population of Russia: Results for the December 1993 Federal Elections
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Advanced Studies in its series East European Series with number 15.
Length: 56 pages
Date of creation: Dec 1994
Date of revision:
Postal: Institute for Advanced Studies - Library, Stumpergasse 56, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John S. Earle & Scott Gelbach, 2002.
"A Spoonful of Sugar: Privatization and Popular Support for Reform in the Czech Republic,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
02-79, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John S. Earle & Scott Gehlbach, 2003. "A Spoonful of Sugar: Privatization and Popular Support for Reform in the Czech Republic," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, March.
- John S. Earle & Scott G. Gehlbach, . "A Spoonful of Sugar: Privatization and Popular Support for Reform in the Czech Republic," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20033, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephanie Eble & Petya Koeva, 2002. "What Determines Individual Preferences over Reform? Microeconomic Evidence from Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(Special i), pages 87-110.
- S. Nysten-Haarla, 2000. "Development of Constitutionalism and Federalism in Russia," Working Papers ir00042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.