Development of a Procedure for the Construction of GEI Emission Abatement Curves Incorporating the Uncertainty Associated to the Main Mitigation Variables
AbstractThe general objective of the study is to develop a methodology for the preparation of greenhouse-gas abatement curves for the energy demand sector, incorporating the uncertainty associated to the variables involved in estimating the marginal abatement costs. Furthermore, this approach will be applied in a case study to the power generation sector as well as to three other demand sectors in six Latin American countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department in its series Research Department Publications with number IDB-TN-541.
Date of creation: Jun 2013
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.