Migration and education inequality in rural Mexico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its series INTAL Working Papers with number 1446.
Length: 28 p.
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
MIGRACIONES; EDUCACION; REMESAS; POBLACION RURAL;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laetitia Duval & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "L'effet des transferts migratoires sur la déforestation dans les pays en développement," Working Papers hal-00421222, HAL.
- Cid, Alejandro, 2007. "Educational Gap and Family Structure in Uruguay," MPRA Paper 39911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristina A. Schapiro, 2009. "Migration and Educational Outcomes of Children," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-57, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/26, European University Institute.
- Milo Bianchi, 2008.
"Immigration policy and self-selecting migrants,"
PSE Working Papers
- Parsons, Christopher R. & Skeldon, Ronald & Walmsley, Terrie L. & Winters, L. Alan, 2007. "Quantifying international migration : a database of bilateral migrant stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4165, The World Bank.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternò, 2011.
"Output Growth Volatility and Remittances,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 480-500, 07.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Francesco Paternò, 2006.
"Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0714, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paternò, Francesco, 2009. "Do Workers' Remittances Reduce the Probability of Current Account Reversals?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1821-1838, December.
- Bugamelli, Matteo & Paterno, Francesco, 2005. "Do workers'remittances reduce the probability of current account reversals ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3766, The World Bank.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr, 2008.
"Economic Impact of International Migration and Remittances on Philippine Households : What We Thought We Knew, What We Need to Know,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22673, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2008. "Economic Impact of International Migration and Remittances on Philippine Households: What We Thought We Knew, What We Need to Know," Discussion Papers DP 2008-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Manuel Orozco & Rachel Fedewa, 2007. "Leveraging efforts on remittances and financial intermediation," INTAL Working Papers 1448, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Victoria Chorny & Rob Euwals & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Immigration policy and welfare state design; a qualitative approach to explore the interaction," CPB Document 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Florian Kaufmann, 2007. "Emigrant or Sojourner? Migration Intensity and Its Determinants," Working Papers wp154, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lucas, Robert E.B., 2007. "Migration and Rural Development," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1).
- Liliana Meza González & Liliana Meza González & Carla Pederzini Villarreal, 2009. "Migración internacional y escolaridad como medios alternativos de movilidad social: el caso de México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 163-206.
- Verónica Frisancho Robles & R. Oropesa, 2011. "International Migration and the Education of Children: Evidence from Lima, Peru," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Jadotte, Evans, 2009. "International Migration, Remittances and Labour Supply: The Case of the Republic of Haiti," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Daniel Martinez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.