Chile's integration strategy : is there room for improvement ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL in its series INTAL Working Papers with number 1442.
Length: 51 p.
Date of creation: Jun 2006
Date of revision:
POLITICA DE INTEGRACION; INTEGRACION REGIONAL; POLITICA COMERCIAL; EXPORTACIONES; INTEGRACION FISICA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010.
"Beyond The Average Effects: The Distributional Impacts of Export Promotion Programs in Developing Countries,"
36718, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2010. "Beyond the average effects: The distributional impacts of export promotion programs in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2008. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity growth: evidence for Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4730, The World Bank.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "Foreign direct investment in services and manufacturing productivity: Evidence for Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 305-321.
- Manuel Orozco & Rachel Fedewa, 2007. "Leveraging efforts on remittances and financial intermediation," INTAL Working Papers 1448, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Daniel Martinez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.