中東欧における年金改革の現状 : Katharina Muller, The Political Economy of Pension Reform in Central-Eastern Europe, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1999, xiv, 222p の紹介と若干のコメント
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Discussion Paper with number 49.
Length:  p.
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004.
"The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty and Globalisation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almas Heshmati, 2010. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization," Working Papers id:3237, eSocialSciences.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization," Working Paper Series RP2005/37, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011.
"Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td431, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo Da Motta E Albuquerque, 2014. "Visible Seeds Of Socialism Andmetamorphoses Of Capitalism: Socialism After Rosdolsky," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 002, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Erdin MALOKU & Myrvete BADIVUKU PANTINA, 2011. "How Acceptable are the Costs Compared to Benefits Brought by Euroisation of Kosovar Economy," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(5), pages 11, August.
- Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav & Oren Rigbi, 2008. "Is Hanukkah responsive to Christmas?," Discussion Papers 07-049, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mikolaj Szoltysek, 2011. "The genealogy of Eastern European difference: an insider’s view," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.