中東欧における年金改革の現状 : Katharina Muller, The Political Economy of Pension Reform in Central-Eastern Europe, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1999, xiv, 222p の紹介と若干のコメント
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Discussion Paper with number 49.
Length:  p.
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav & Oren Rigbi, 2008. "Is Hanukkah responsive to Christmas?," Discussion Papers 07-049, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Erdin MALOKU & Myrvete BADIVUKU PANTINA, 2011. "How Acceptable are the Costs Compared to Benefits Brought by Euroisation of Kosovar Economy," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(5), pages 11, August.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td431, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Almas Heshmati, 2010.
"The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization,"
- Heshmati, Almas, 2005. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty, and Globalization," Working Paper Series RP2005/37, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "The Relationship between Income Inequality, Poverty and Globalisation," IZA Discussion Papers 1277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mikolaj Szoltysek, 2011. "The genealogy of Eastern European difference: an insider’s view," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Koji Sakaguchi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.