Organizational Innovation in the Manufacturing Sector and the Knowledge Intensive Business Services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series CEI Research Paper Series with number 2009-01.
Length: 65 p.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-01-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-01-16 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katalin Dobrai & Ferenc Farkas, 2009. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services: A Brief Overview," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 3(3), pages 15-17.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2011.
"The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data,"
Discussion Paper Series
521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Péter Csizmadia & Mikl�s Illéssy & Csaba Mak� & Mikl�s Szanyi, 2012. "The Nested Variable Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 673-709, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reiko Suzuki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.