Framework for Assessing the Distribution of Financial Effects of Environmental Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Forest Economics in its series Working Paper Series with number 03/337.
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Forest Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SE 901 83 Umeå, Sweden
Phone: 090-786 62 68
Fax: 090-786 60 73
Web page: http://www.sekon.slu.se
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2005.
"Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200502, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Feb 2005.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2007. "Who Pay for the Cleaner Air? Distributional Impact of Environmental Policy in a Dualistic Economy," MPRA Paper 1735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Örjan Furtenback).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.