Global co2 Agreements: A Cost Efficient Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 04/1992.
Length: 64 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
income ; environment ; industrial development ; costs;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1992. "Caring for the Environment - is Trade Good or Bad?," Working Paper Series 346, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 1998. "Renegotiation–Proof Equilibria in a Global Emission Game When Players Are Impatient," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 275-306, October.
- Michael Hoel, 1993. "Harmonization of carbon taxes in international climate agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 221-231, June.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Christoph Bohringer & Heinz Welsch, 2006. "Burden sharing in a greenhouse: egalitarianism and sovereignty reconciled," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 981-996.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1997. "The Tropical Forests as a Global Resource: Impacts of Trade-Related Policy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 187, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Nov 1997.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 1998. "Policy Adoption Rules and Global Warming," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 635-646, April.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.